Manitoba Waterfowl Hunts
Fall Waterfowl Hunting
Here at Michitoba Outfitting we hunt private agricultural land located in the richest waterfowl habitat in Manitoba. Since 2004, we've had exclusive rights to prime agricultural land & roost water. In Manitoba we have thousands of small potholes that dot the area providing the highest density of breeding ducks in all of Manitoba.
The area also produces an over-abundance of giant Canada geese which have become a serious nuisance to the local farmers. Along with this great habitat are numerous large bodies of water that provide important staging areas for: snows, blues, ross, lesser Canada geese, and migrating ducks from the north. This is the finest waterfowl hunting in Canada. We live right where we operate, and the farmers who own the land that we hunt are our friends and family.
What to Expect
- Your day will begin in a scouted grain field for: snow and blue geee, ross’s geese, Canada geese, mallard, pintail, wood duck, and the occasional wigeon.
- We hunt out of comfortable stand up A-frame blinds or lay outs blinds depending on the situation and/or hunters mobility.
- Many mornings full limits are taken.
- Your 3 or 4 day hunt will include: 3 or 4 morning hunts, and 3 or 4 afternoon hunts.
- You are going to hunt your full days, we will not kick you out at noon on your last hunt date! You stay right where we hunt so drive time is 30 minutes or less.
Spring Snow Goose Hunting
There is virtually no pressure on the birds and they get a chance to relax and focus on what they need, to fatten up for breeding. We offer two 4 day hunts per spring. This ensures the highest chance of success. The field hunts are done in a comfortable fashion over full body decoys
Spring snow goose hunts also offer hunters to capture great close up photos of other migrating waterfowl like: Canada geese, White fronted geese, mallards, pintail, gadwall, Wigeon, blue and green wing teal and numerous other species.
Spring Conservation Season
Come and see for yourself what this great low pressure hunting in Manitoba is like, you will not want to leave. Your day will begin in a scouted grain field for snow and blue geese. You will hunt over the best equipment available and we use high tech. electronic callers.
- Snow and blue geese and Ross goose
- 50 daily (unlimited possession)
- Spring snow and blue goose hunting season
- March 15 - May 31